AutumnSun Jewelry Studio



I can't believe that fall is already here. It's my favorite time of the year. Even though I love each season for different reasons, it's fall that I feel most alive. ...And with fall comes festivals.
This year I participated in my first festival with my AutumnSun Jewelry. It was fun and it was stressful but in the end it all pulled together and I was happy with the results. I wanted to post a few photos of the process from working on building up inventory in the studio to brainstorming with my daughter on the booth set up, to selling on the day of the festival. It's a ton of work and I admire anyone who does it on a regular basis. As it was, it took me a few days to recover from it all. I can't imagine traveling and doing it from weekend to weekend.

This is where I do my metalsmithing.


The awesome work bench my dad made for me last Christmas, was the best addition to my space.


My soldering station. I'm lucky to have a daylight basement.


It's a pretty nice little area - everything is right at hand - my ipad over there is nice for looking up information or listening to my favorite playlist - Andrew Bird.


A few new pieces in different stages of completion.

Comments

WOW! Incredible work of your Dad's hands and yours as well. Beautiful work bench and beautiful jewelry.
When you get a chance, please drop me an e-mail at thistlecovefarms at gmail dot com. I've got some things I'd like to send you via the Autumn Celebration.

Popular Posts