The tree is complete


oh so pretty. good kodi, just look and admire, don't touch.


no, no! I said NO touching.

This is just what I thought might happen, so the few fragile ones we hung went at the top


and the non-breakable ornaments went down low - like these paper ball ornaments we made together several years ago (made out of old Christmas cards)...


...and a lot of these croqueted snowflakes my mom made for each of us one year. I put these on last and to me it completes the tree.


Well next the last.

My forest angel goes on last. Taylor had to put her on for me - she's much taller than I am.
And now we have completed the decorating of our tree and can sit back and enjoy : )

Comments

Sew Fab Martha said…
Beautiful tree!
I love the first pic of the cat studying (planning a strategy) the tree!
ELK said…
what a simply sweet looking tree...kodi is testing you ...
Coming here just to see who might have been at my house and I'm finding great comfort in your photos. You have a wonderful ability at taking pictures.
Shravan RN said…
thats an impressive pic :)

Popular Posts