Gratitude Project - Day 3









I am grateful for the men in my life.

I am grateful for my Dad and two brothers - for the strength and protection that they provide for our family, for their eager willingness to do any project that needs to be done. They always find a solution for even the craziest of things we come up with. (how many people have a custom upholstered speaker cover for their car?). For their vast knowledge of medicine (Dad is a retired doctor, younger brother is a medical illustrator, and older brother is a medical research scientist) that helps to ease our minds and makes a visit to the doctor unnecessary in most cases. I am grateful for the close relationship they have with each other - staying in touch almost daily. I am grateful for the love that they give freely to every member of the family.
I am also grateful for the younger man in my life - my young nephew who's creativity and imagination inspire even the oldest of us. For his infectious laugh and good humor - he is a true delight to be around. For his great story telling ability and above all for his kind heart.

I love them all so much.

Comments

Popular Posts